domingo, maio 13, 2007

qu'esquisitice

Is it just me, or this music gives us some "incomodozinho na barriguinha" (não encontrava o cuchicuchi inglesito bonitito para pôr aqui,hehe), when we hear the:

(...)
And when I see you then
I know it will be next to me
And when I need you then
I know you will be there with me

Ill never leave you...
Just need to get closer, closer,
Lean on me now,
Lean on me now, closer, closer,
Lean on me now,
Lean on me now
(...)


Care to find the answer??
Closer - Travis
.
.
.
.
.
.


6 comentários:

e.t. disse...

Sem duvida alguma que dá "incomodozinho na barriguinha"...lol. Axei piada á forma como escreveste o inicio do post..hehe =)
A Musica é mesmo gira! Tens bom gosto tuuu! =)

Abraçoo grandee pa esse gajoo malucoo =)

Unknown disse...

beautiful song...

Merchi disse...

... if only we knew the answer to most of our doubts!
... but in this case .. who doesn´t like to know that they have someone to lean on?

Anónimo disse...

i wish ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
............... you were closer!!!!
c.

Anónimo disse...

Eu ouvi a música com atenção e fiquei na dúvida se esta impressão na barriga era da música ou da operação ao estomago que fiz na quinta-feira passada.
Seja da operação ou da emoção, a música está linda!

beijinho

Rute disse...

Dá sim... =D Ai... Love love love.

MUAH***