sábado, dezembro 20, 2008

Too many expectations...(?)

X: I don't have the right style for you, do I?
Y: No, you don't have the right style.
X: I'll Change.
Y: No, do not change, you are your own person, you have your own style.
X: But then I won't have you. Why can't I have you?
Y: Because you push too hard, every damn minute. There's no time to ever relax and enjoy living. Everything's too serious to be so serious.
X: If I push too hard it's because I want things to be better, I want us to be better, I want you to be better. Sure I make waves, you have I mean you have to. And I'll keep making them till you're everything you should be and will be. You'll never find anyone as good for you as I am, to believe in you as much as I do or to love you as much.
Y: I know that.
X: Well then why?
Y: Do you think if I come back its going to be ok by magic? What's going to change? What's going to be different? We'll both be wrong, we'll both loose.
X: Couldn't we both win?
Y: Sweetie, there are too many expectations.
X: Oh, but look what I’ve got… I can't be perfect. But I don't have to be perfect to be loved...

5 comentários:

Nuno Vrrruummmm disse...

...just keep breathing...
one arf at a time!

Monilisi disse...

True! Podia adoptar a mim
kiss

SEAF disse...

... no one needs to be perfect!
Hang in there ...

Merchi disse...

... great choice of music ... just keep breathing, the rest will fit into it´s place!

Unknown disse...

umhh....suits me perfectly.. :(