domingo, setembro 28, 2008

At least my cage is filled with light



I have a cage


It's called the stage


When I'm let out


I run about


And sing and dance and sweat and yell


I have so many tales to tell


I like to push things to the edge


And inch my way along the ledge


I feel like God, I feel like shit


The paradox, an even split


It's just a job, I always say


I should be grateful everyday


Sometimes I think I just can't do it


But I persist and I get through it


And I console myself each night


At least my cage is filled with light.




(pequeno poema retirado do DVD "I'm Going to Tell You a Secret")




By Queen Madonna

3 comentários:

Rute disse...

Me likes!!! Esse DVD está muito bom! Aparece a minha terrinha! A pequena Odivelas! :D

laury disse...

At last my "monte laury" was waxed, but it's still in a cage"

By Queen Lola

Pedro Espírito Santo disse...

Eu cá não tenho cages nenhumas derivado que eu VOU PARA ONDE QUISER. Tá?